Friday, September 19, 2008

A new grandchild is coming!

We've been informed that our son and his *new* girlfriend are having a baby. Yes, I know, that arrangement is sad, and we're pretty sad about it, but I can't blame the tiny little baby so will welcome it with open arms as we have all our grandchildren. I am especially sad for our sweet daughter-in-law Spring who has only heard about this herself within the last 2 weeks. We're all trying to deal with it. It's a long story and very boring so I won't go into detail. The baby's due date right now is Dec 23rd...yes I know that's very soon. Anyway, pray for them all as they certainly need it, and I need prayer to cope with the situation because I like my daughter-in-law very much and don't want to lose her. Only God can help us now.

No comments: